Our Cookies Policy
Last Updated: May 15, 2020
What are cookies ?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are automatically downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies return data to the original site on each subsequent visit, or share data with another website that recognizes this cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. They perform many different functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, memorizing your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help make the ads you see online more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies usually do not identify you as an individual, but simply the device you use. For more information about cookies, including how to find out which cookies have been installed on your device and how to manage and delete them, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
The types of cookies we use
We use three different types of cookies:
- essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for the operation of our Services (e.g. to allow you to connect to the secure parts of our websites or use a shopping cart). These cookies are necessary for the Services to function properly. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided. We want you to understand the role of these essential cookies, and why we use them, but we are not required to obtain your consent to use them as part of our Services, as we use these cookies only to provide you with the services you have requested.
- functionality cookies : these cookies allow our Services to remember the choices you make, for example : remember your username, preferences and settings ; remember if you completed a questionnaire or participated in a survey or contest, or otherwise reacted to something through the Services, so that you are not asked to do so again ; remember if you used one of our Services before ; restrict the frequency with which a particular advertisement is shown to you ; remember where you are located ; and enable elements of social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience in order to avoid having to adjust your preferences again each time you use our Services. We also use feature cookies to give you access to enhanced services such as watching a video through the Services. As described below, you can disable any of these feature cookies ; but if you do, then different functions of our Services may no longer be available to you or not function as you wish.
- analytical and/or personalisation cookies : these cookies collect information about how visitors use and interact with our Services, such as which pages they most often visit. These cookies also allow us to customize the content and remember your preferences (e.g. your choice of language, country or region). These cookies help us improve the way our websites work and provide an improved and personalized experience for users.
Debemur Morti does not use any advertising Cookies.
Some of the cookies we frequently use are listed in our cookie chart. This list is not exhaustive, but is intended to illustrate the main functions of certain types of cookies installed by Debemur Morti and third parties on our websites. Third parties may also install certain cookies on your device when you use our Services. In some cases, the third party has been asked to provide certain services on behalf of Debemur Morti (e.g. website analysis). In other cases, our websites include third-party content or advertisements (e.g. videos, news content or advertisements provided by other advertising networks). When your browser connects to the Internet servers of these third parties to retrieve content, these third parties may install and use their own cookies on your device.
How long do cookies stay on your device ?
Some cookies work from the moment you visit a Debemur Morti website or until the end of this particular browsing session. These cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet Browser. These cookies are called "session" cookies.
Some cookies will remain on your device between browsing sessions : they do not expire when you close your browser. These cookies are called "Persistent" cookies. The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies by cookie.
third party cookies
We can also retrieve content from social networks for our own pages, such as Twitter or FaceBook threads. Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Google Plus are themselves likely to place cookies on your device. For example, our website also uses Facebook's like button to share content. Facebook Facebook will place a cookie on users ' computers if a user clicks the Like button and connects to Facebook via our website. This is the same process as when the user logs directly into Facebook, or clicks like on any other website.we also use Google Analytics as part of our Services to help us analyze how our Services are used. Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track visitor interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google can tell us which pages users visit, which are the most popular, at what time of day our sites are visited, whether visitors have visited our websites before, which websites have referred the visitor to our website, and other similar information. All this information is made anonymous.
We cannot exercise control over "third party" cookies already present in your browser, so we suggest you check the respective privacy policies of these external services to help you understand what data about you is held by these organizations and what they do with it on their respective sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google AdWords: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=en
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/faq /
- Google+: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy /
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Our use of internet tags
Our use of Internet tags
We may also use electronic images called internet tags as part of our Services : they are sometimes referred to as " transparent GIF ", " single pixel GIF ", or " pixel tracking ". Internet beacons are used to integrate cookies into our Services, count clicks/users / visitors, and provide co-branded services or content. We may include Internet beacons in our promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and whether actions have been taken in connection with them.
Debemur Morti services may also contain third-party internet tags to help us compile aggregate statistics on the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other website operations. These internet beacons may allow third parties to install or read cookies on your device.
How to control which cookies are installed <Br/ > you can determine which analytical and / or personalization, functionality cookies are installed on your devices. Essential cookies, on the other hand, cannot be disabled. If you do not allow certain cookies to be installed, you may not have access to the website, or performance, features or services of this website may not be accessible.
Disabling most targeted or behavioural advertising cookies
If you want to disable advertising cookies that remember your browsing habits and attempt to display relevant advertisements when you use our Services, you can consult www.youronlinechoices.com . if you choose to disable cookies, you will still see ads on the Internet but they will not be customized according to your interests. This does not mean that no ads appear when you are online. While many companies conducting activities related to advertising cookies and serving Online Behavioural advertisements are indicated at the above address, this is not the case for all companies. Thus, even if you choose to disable cookies used by all listed companies, you will still be likely to receive advertising cookies and personalized ads from other companies.
You can also manage this type of cookies in the privacy settings of the Internet browser you use. Additional information can be found below.
You can disable and/or delete all types of cookies in your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our websites or those of others. The following links provide information about changing the cookie settings of some common browsers:
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have recently disabled one or more types of cookies, we will stop using disabled cookies to collect additional information. However, we are always likely to use the information collected through these cookies before you set cookies to "disabled".